Here are a few great Bangkok hotels we advise according to your financial allowance:
8,000-9,000 BAHT A Evening:
7,000-8,000 BAHT A Evening:
– THE PENINSULA HOTEL BANGKOK – High reviews, world honours. Around the bank from the Chao Phraya River, but around the farther island. Free hotels shuttle boat service goes to BTS skytrain.
– SUKOTHAI HOTEL BANGKOK – Beautiful contemporary Thai architecture in beautiful designed garden. A little not even close to shopping areas but well worth the beauty.
6,000-7,000 BAHT A Evening:
– GRAND HYATT ERAWAN HOTEL BANGKOK – Stunning garden health spa. Not far from BTS skytrain. High-finish shopping right underneath the hotel and merely next door.
– THE BANYAN TREE HOTEL BANGKOK – Among the latest hotels in Bangkok. The highest hotel building in Bangkok. Exceptional health spa and massage.
5,000-6,000 BAHT A Evening:
– SHERATON GRANDE SUKUMVIT HOTEL BANGKOK – Beautiful Thai/Indonesia style pool garden with soothing underwater music. Right at BTS skytrain.
– SHANGRI-LA HOTEL BANGKOK – Around the bank of Bangkoks Chao Phraya River. Nice pool, nice view. Try not to try the hotels Angelini Italian restaurant though.
4,000-5,000 BAHT A Evening:
– CONRAD HOTEL BANGKOK – Contemporary hotel for contemporary lifestyle. A little of travelling to do to get at BTS skytrain. Visitors are always horrible right while watching hotel.
– PLAZA ATHENEE HOTEL BANGKOK – Nice near to BTS skytrain. However the hotels title may cause pronunciation problem between you and also local taxi driver. Bring the hotels card and also the road title in Thai along with you.
3,000-4,000 BAHT A Evening:
– MARRIOTT RESORT AND Health spa – Directly on the financial institution of Bangkoks Chao Phraya River. Greatly just like a secluded and relaxing resort. Away from the city center, but free shuttle boat to BTS station causes it to be all fine.
– NAI LERT PARK, RAFFLES HOTEL BANGKOK – Lush garden with peaceful atmosphere. Within easy reach from BTS skytrain and departmental stores.
– TRIPLE TWO SILOM HOTEL BANGOK – Nice boutique hotel with contemporary Asian design. During the night, enjoy Silom Roads street market.
2,000-3,000 BAHT A Evening:
– PATUMWAN PRINCESS HOTEL BANGKOK – Great location, but always under restoration. Right inside MBK Shopping Mall. Try the hotels Japanese+Korean buffet lunch at Konju restaurant, only $25/person.
– SOFITEL SILOM HOTEL BANGKOK – Cozy boutique hotel in Bangkok. Couple of steps from the evening market on Silom road. Near BTS skytrain.
1,000-2,000 BAHT A Evening:
– BUDDY LODGE KHAO SAN ROAD – Nice hotel on the planet-famous Khao San Road area. Great for backpacker with increased budget. Request for any quiet room. Khao San might get noisy during the night.
500-1,000 BAHT A Evening:
– ROYAL RIVER HOTEL – Around the bank of Bangkoks Chao Phraya River. Quite nearly impossible to find in to the city. Large room for small cost. Additionally you get free breakfast buffet.
During the time of this writing, US$1 = 40 Thai Baht.